quarta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2009

Khana Dil Se.... (Food from the heart..)
















For someone who hardly cooked in India, making a meal for 20 people is a real challenge. The previous night, I had an awful nightmare that I poisoned the lovely women in Belo Horizonte. Luckily, it was just a nightmare. Anyway, I started out wanting to make something totally different from what I landed up making. As usual, I cook by colour and smell more than I cook by recipes and taste.

Made the following dishes -

Murk Kabab ..... Frango grelhado con tempera.....

Masala Vegetable Pulav..... Arrox con verdura e tempera.....

Raita.... Yoghurt con pepino, milho e cointro (Something that Brazilians need incase the above 2 dishes are very spicy)

Sobremesa...... Kheer..... Arroz e Passas con Doce Leite

In some countries, people eat to live. In India, we live to eat. I just hope that the Brazilians enjoy the food as much as they enjoy Cerveza.

2 comentários:

  1. Onde estão as fotos???? Com a Apú?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. É mesmo... tá faltando foto nesse blog! hehehhe
    About the food, it was great.

    ResponderExcluir